Summit Day 17 Interview with Ann Marie Sabath
hosted by Ana Munguia
Who is Ann Marie Sabath?
Ann Marie Sabath, named The Book WhispererTM by her budding author clients has written 10 books on personal finance, self-help, sales, inspiration and motivation. They have been translated into eight languages and have sold more than 250,000 copies. Her ninth book, What Self-Made Millionaires Do That Most People Don’t became the #1 Best Selling Kindle Book on April 18, 2018.
- ‘WHAT SELF MADE MILLIONAIRES DO THAT MOST PEOPLE DON’T’
- 52 WAYS TO CREATE YOUR OWN SUCCESS
- EVERYBODY HAS A BOOK INSIDE THEM, HOW TO BRING IT OUT
- MULTIPLE BOOKS ABOUT BUSINESS ETIQUETTE AROUND THE WORLD
- One Minute Manners, Courting Business
- 101 Ways For Accelerating Business Relationships
- the International Business Etiquette Series on Asia, Europe & Latin America, Business Etiquette
- 101 Ways To Conduct Business With Charm and Savvy, Beyond Business Casual: What To Wear To Work If You Want To Get Ahead and Business Etiquette In Brief.
What differentiates The Book WhispererTM from others is that she not only shares from first-hand experience how to bring out the book in you; Ann Marie also shares her experiences so that you, too can publish, successfully market AND monetize your book! The best part is that you not only have your own Book Whisperer; you establish a bonafide relationship with an author friend since Ann Marie remains accessible for you throughout your book writing, publishing and marketing journey.
Very few people can help to bring out the book in you like The Book WhispererTM.